Please browse through our site for some examples of our custom motorcycle work. Our goal with every bike we build is for you to enjoy it. It is uniquely yours. Most of our one-off customs are the kind of motorcycle that you ride and you see people hanging out of car windows snapping pictures. It does take a little getting used to, but it can be very fun!
This area of our site brings together all the stuff we have had in different web sites over the years, or have never published before. We have included build photos, finished photos, technique descriptions and examples of the motorcycles we’ve built or customized for our for customers. We are happy to have built a strong team of talented employees and trusted partners that are able to deliver your dream reliably and efficiently.
Call (407) 847-0119 or fill out the contact form below to start the process. We can provide you with options to do work in stages, or do everything in one shot as part of our Build Your Own Bike Program. Click the links below, or use the sites menu links above to see the pages for each individual motorcycle.
- CerberUS – ProStreet Chopper
- Flyin’ Trike – Flyin’ Trike was inspired by the Radio Flyer Tricycle. It has been sold.
- Purple Haze – This is the first bagger built by Art In Motion LLC Custom Motorcycles in 2007.
- Smokin‘ - A classic, bar-to-bar Bagger
- Black Fire – A rebuilt, heavily customized Harley Davidson sent to Max in St Petersburg, Russia
- Black Floyd – A heavily customized Harley Davidson Night train for Robert in Norway
- Tuk Tuk Trike – A custom Trike inspired by a long story…
- Corona Cigar Chopper - A rebuilt chopper
- Joker’s Wild - A chopper that was rebuilt 100% – we basically kept the frame
As a licensed motorcycle manufacturer, we assign 17-digit VINs to all motorcycle builds performed in our shop. Warranty provided.
Custom Motorcycles – Inquiry Form
Art In Motion Custom Motorcycles Location
1503 Ross Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34744